Hello.

I'm trying to create password-protected client certs
with OpenSSL and ssl.ca-0.1.tar.gz.  Is this what
"export password" refers to (when creating the key),
or is there another way?  I'm not sure whether the
export password is a permanent password for the cert
or just a one-time password used to import the .p12
file.

If it's the former, it seems as though Window strips
this password when I import the cert, because I'm only
asked for it the one time when importing. Is there any
way around this?

Thanks!