Medi Montaseri wrote:
Thanks....I was particularly interested in FreeBSD amd64 which currently Configure does not
support. I have since found that FreeBSD.org has a patch and they claim that OpenSSL code
maintainers have been notified but openssl community has not included that on their recent
releases. If anyone knows how to communicate that with OpenSSL maintainers, let me know
or inform them please.

Add it to the bug tracking system.