bc is calculator generally available in linux. u need to to install this(select bc option when installing cygwin).
vijay

hao chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I use cygwin to run the test of openssl, I got
the following error:

running bc
bc: not found
cat: tmp.bctest: No such file or directory
bc does not work properly ('SunOStest' failed).
Looking for another bc ...
No working bc found. Consider installing GNU bc.

0 tests passed

I run the command
make test

What's the bc? How could I solve the issue?

thanks
hao

Best Regard