Hello All-

I have a Linux server application that calls SSL_write in a loop, and polls the underlying socket using the poll(2) system call. In the loop, the first few calls to poll return immediately with data on the socket, but I'm finding that the last call to poll always takes about 50ms to before poll returns. I am setting O_NONBLOCK on the socket using fcntl when I first initialize it, so I know it's in non- blocking mode. Is there anything else that could cause a poll not to immediately find readable data on a socket to which I've written using SSL_write? Note that I confirmed via log message that the SSL_write operation completes before I call poll.

Thank you,

David