Wockenfuß schrieb:
Hi all,

I'm looking for some code examples to realise a X.509 certificate verification
over OCSP with C++.
Is there something to find in the Open SSL package? Or are there other places
were I can find something?

I would expect such code in the apps/ocsp.c file of the OpenSSL source code (http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-0.9.8g.tar.gz), though I don't know whether every special case is covered there. But surely it is a place to start.
Thanks in advance.

Frank Wockenfuß

Hope it helps,
Ted