Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:12:41 +0200
From: Satya Narayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Not able to use openssl

Hi

i have downloaded OpenSSL'Win32 OpenSSL
v0.9.8h<http://www.slproweb.com/download/Win32OpenSSL-0_9_8h.exe>'
for windows(XP) and installed on my local machine, now i am trying to open
'openSSL.exe'  from command prompt it is giving the error like: the
application has failed to start, the application configuration is incorrect.

Is there any system requirement VC++ ?
or
any extra thingy i need to perform? Please help me out

Thanks & Regards
Satya N Tailor

Install the VC++ 2008 Redistributable. There happens to be a link right below the link you used to download 0.9.8h.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions

Home of BMP2AVI, Nuclear Vision, ProtoNova, and Win32 OpenSSL.
http://www.slproweb.com/