Aw, shoot. I see this is a re-issue of your question and others have
provided better answers already a few hours ago.
Keeping your browser open all night doesn't make gmail show a fresh
bunch when you wake up. Time for first coffee, pronto...

Anyway, check that add_all_algo thing anyway. Given your 'ALL, etc.'
selection in there, it didn't look to me like you are very strict on
the 'ciphers to share' with your server anyway, so root cause of error
wasn't expected to be there. Nevertheless, mind the advice from the
others, as that's very important stuff.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 6:25 AM, Ger Hobbelt <g...@hobbelt.com> wrote:
> Nothing glaring, except of course that this error is [almost] always
> caused by the absence of a call to
>    OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms();
> which is used to set up SSL with all the available ciphers, hashes, etc.

Ger Hobbelt