Tomasz Kaźmierczak wrote:
> I've managed to base64 decode a public key (at least I think so;).
> Now I'm trying to understand how to interpret the key data. I've found the
> definitions of RSAPublicKey and RSAPrivateKey structures (in the
> "PKCS #1: RSA Cryptography Standard"), but there is no information
> about what are the lengths of those structures' fields.

You should locate and follow one of the ASN.1 tutorials floating
about on the web before proceeding any further.  The syntax of
the representation contains tags that identify to contents of
components of an object, and their length in octets.  And more,
sometimes. ;-)

--
Michael Sierchio                              +1 510 962 5595
PO Box 9036                                ku...@tenebras.com