Checked against this morning's CVS HEAD 0.9.9 and no problem at all.

I also compared the changes to the distribution to the patch which I
filed regarding assert vs OPENSSL_assert in v3_addr (PR: 1863) and it
was applied correctly and completely. There is no need for <assert.h>
in v3_addr.c. (Though I do see that the patch was applied in two
rounds in CVS so it may be that the snapshot was made in between those
two.)

it should at least be gone in tonight's snapshot as that is derived
from the current state of affairs in CVS head.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 2:16 PM, The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> This showed up on today's compile as an assert error.
>
> /path/to/openssl-SNAP-20090315/crypto/x509v3/v3_addr.c
>
> As an error
>
> Please add
>
> then line
>
> #insert <assert.h>
>
> to solve in  /path/to/openssl-SNAP-<date>/crypto/x509v3/v3_addr.c
>
> assert error .
>

> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!