Hi,

  I am using openssl from within neon, itself used from within
Subversion.  During an svnsync, I receive the following error
message:

    svnsync: PROPFIND of '/svn/xxx': SSL negotiation failed: SSL
    error: parse tlsext (https://xxx.org)

  If I am right, this message comes from openssl.  Is it really
an error reported by openssl?  If it is, is there anything I can
do to either solve the problem or at least get more informations
about the context of the error?

  I am ready to compile myself the source packages if needed (and
actually I did to be sure the TLS extensions where enabled during
the build process, but still getting this error).  I am under Mac
OS X Snow Leopard.

  Thanks in advance, regards,

--
Florent Georges