That's a long-superseded OpenSSL release from 5 years ago; it's unlikely that
anyone will be able to remember issues building for HP-UX on IA64 with that
release, especially when they're required to guess or mind-read most of what
you're doing and what problem you're seeing.

In another message you show output from a PA-RISC system running HP-UX 11i v1,
but you're trying to build for IA64. Are you using a cross-build system of some
sort?

I recommend understanding and applying
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before going further.