Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I now send the signature and original message as base64 format from System
A(Java Machine) and now at System B I decode it using:

openssl enc -d -in sig.b64 -out sig.bin

But unfortunately, the output file is empty!

I wonder why!

Also, I do the same on my original file that I pass to System B (in base64).

I decode it as:

openssl enc -d -in orig.b64 -out orig.bin

But the orig.bin now contains the text that I sent(string) and not the
binary.

What am I missing?