Greetings,

I was hoping to solicit users' feedback on how OpenSSL is getting built for
distributed environments.

How are you guys building the code stack? Do you use the shipped ./config
--prefix=xx --install-prefix=xx and resultant Makefile without modification?

We ran into an issue building OpenSSL in the continuous integration
environment. By default, the build process wants to use absolute paths. This
became a problem when we migrate the artifacts to other machines. We
resolved this by using environment variables in the build process and
discarding the info in pkg-config. How do you overcome this issue?

Thanks!
-nicholas