Hi,
of course your will FAIL to compile openssl 100b or c because my patch are NOT included in. But if you go to my website you will find everything you need to compile successfully
openssl 100a.

the bug you just mentioned is solved in my version of openssl 100a.
Please do as described in my first mail :

> Just go there : http://delaage.pierre.free.fr
> and you will get all the answers you are looking for.
>
> and pray that finally my updates get included in openssl code one day,
> something that unfortunately never happened...
>
> and see also this page in openssl rt system :
> http://rt.openssl.org/index.html?q=2350
> (user guest password guest).

Unless you will reinvent the wheel and rediscover all the bugs I already solved.

Yours sincerely,
Pierre Delaage