Hi all,

I am having some trouble with DTLS.

I can easily get into a situation where my server is restarted (or the client's
SSL object is removed for other reasons) and the client may not know.

Now when the client sends data to the server, a new SSL object is created but
the server is stuck in:

Info Tue Jan  3 09:55:59 2012 All.DTLS ssl_info_cb: SSL_accept: error in SSLv3
read client hello B
Info Tue Jan  3 09:55:59 2012 All.DTLS SSL_read: rc: -1, err: 2

i.e. it returns SSL_WANT_READ and of course expects a handshake, but no alert
or similar is sent to the client to indicate the client needs to take some
measure. The client happily keeps sending data.

Any help on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Fredrik Jansson