Hi all,

I created a CA on my local machine (using CA.sh), which I used to develop some
socket-based applications. The apps access the CA
using SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations, with the (local) path of the CA.

I'm now distributing the applications to other machines, and was wondering how
I can allow other machines to use my (existing, local) CA. Do I just need to
transfer some files to the remote machines? (is that smart?) Or is there some
existing service I can use to pass the data through a socket on demand? I
suppose there must be ways to tie this into a webserver, but I have no desire
to run one.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!!