Hello,

We have the following in our certificate:
CN = *.env.domain.com
SubjectAltName:
DNS=*.env.domain.com
DNS=*.env

Reason:  We want to have users use the short name w/o getting the certificate
warning prompt.  Of course it works just fine with the FQDN, but we still get
this error when attempting to hit the shortname in the url.

This DOES work if defining the specific DNS alias instead of using a wildcard
cert (FQDN & shortname are good - no certificate warning).

Is this some limitation of wildcard certificates?  If so, is there a reference
online somewhere that I'm able to read about this?

Thanks,
Andy Goktas