From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org
[mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Gayathri Sundar
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:07 AM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: openssl on a home LAN

Hi John,

I definitely do not agree with charles's email, but what I think he meant
is, you need to write programs to use OpenSSL. Its an installable library,
which you need to invoke from your application using its exposed APIs and
recompile your code, link OpenSSL library and execute for it to work. Its
not a SSL solution if that is what your looking for.

Just installing OpenSSL is not going to give u SSL.

Thanks

--Gayathri

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM, John A. Wallace <jw72...@verizon.net>