Or, if it's a web/https server, curl with https://whatever .
Aside: port 8080 for https is confusing, that's often used
(though not reserved) for http-clear. 8443 would be better.

> > AT the server side :
> >
> > 3078153864:error:140EC0AF:SSL
> routines:SSL2_READ_INTERNAL:non sslv2 initial
> > packet:s2_pkt.c:187:
>
> I think this is normal, because you did not contacted the server with
> some SSL client;

Also it appears this server is doing only SSLv2. That's a bad idea
nowadays; although SSLv2 was thought good enough in its day, flaws
have since been found; some clients (notably Java) and most if not
all scans (and checklists) may refuse it, or at least warn noisily.
Get a server that does at least SSLv3, and TLSv1.0 is better.
TLSv1.1 or v1.2 is better yet, but in openssl only in 1.0.1,
and not yet too widespread in clients. (Of course openssl server
can support a range, selecting whatever each client needs.)