> SSL_CTX_set_options, should I indicate protocols using this function?.
Before you do that, please realize TLS 1.0 is the least broken of the
protocols you are trying to enable. You really want all TLS 1.2
clients, but its not widely implemented in clients and servers. I can
tell you that a number of organizations will not want an SSL2/SSL3
clients accessing their corporate data.

Differences Between SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLS, www.yaksman.org/~lweith/ssl.pdf
Analysis of the SSL 3.0 Protocol, www.schneier.com/paper-ssl.html.

Jeff