On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Erwann Abalea
<erwann.aba...@keynectis.com> wrote:
> Where's the failure here?
> hostname_matched is set to HOSTNAME_VALIDATION_ERR at initialization, and in
> case of a NULL hostname or certificate it is returned by the function,
> unmodified.
My bad - you were right. I fetched the document again and some parts
were rewritten. The re-written document did not include the function
with HOSTNAME_VALIDATION_ERR. I'm not sure how I missed
hostname_matched was a return variable (I think I zero'd in on the
name, which implied a match).

Jeff