I think a good wiki for OpenSSL would be great!

I had some trouble getting non-blocking IO to work-- the details were
all there, but spread across many pages.  So I put together this,
which lists how to handle various return codes for various
non-blocking calls:

http://jmarshall.com/wiki/bin/view/Main/HandlingNonBlockingIOErrorsInOpenSSL

It could be simpler (e.g. you could handle most of it with "on
SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ/WRITE select on R/W and do same operation again")
but I wanted a general structure to accommodate any outlying cases,
plus something tabular that could be echoed in switch blocks.

All comments welcome.  I'd feel more comfortable if someone who knows
better could verify it.  Anything missing?  If it's accurate, I'm
happy to transfer it to Patrick's wiki.

Cheers,
James