Thanks for the new release, and all the ongoing work.

How does the release relate to the source under git as viewed through
http://git.openssl.org/gitweb/ ? I don't see any mention of 1.0.1d in there,
and the latest change in 1_0_1-stable was 13 days ago.

Is the web view of the repository lagging behind, or is the real source tree
currently elsewhere? Can we assume that all changes in 1_0_1-stable in git as
of 13 days ago are present in the 1.0.1d release?

A minor point (something I assume hasn't been got to yet) the ChangeLog at
http://www.openssl.org/news/changelog.html is out of date, doesn't mention all
the 1.0.1d changes mentioned in the tarball's CHANGES.