Jerry, All,

I have built FIPS capable openssl 1.0.1c and formed shared
libs(libcrypto.s0.1.0.0 and libssl.so.1.0.0) . Now i am trying to build
apache to make it FIPS capable. Do you mind telling me the steps involved in
building Apache with newly built openssl? (I am cross compiling, so have not
installed openssl)
I tried downloading and building *httpd-2.2.24*/ *apache_1.3.41* and
*mod_ssl 1.3.39* , But i see compatibility issues.
Can you point me which mod_ssl version is compatible to work with opensssl
1.0.1c/apache(latest).