Guessing that there are no Defined ciphersuite for this

Search for "There is no defined cipher suite that uses SHA-512"
at [1].
Again, I am also very new to SSL programming and this mail might not be
perfect. Let us try to see few more doc

[1]
https://community.emc.com/community/edn/rsashare/blog/2010/11/01/sha-2-algorithms-when-sha-512-is-more-secure-and-faster

--
Warm Regards
--Dev

"Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers
write code that humans can understand."
--- Martin Fowler