Hmm,
Usually, what I have given on my webpage is enough for skilled people :

And in the worst case I already give precompiled version fo openssl dll and stunnel for WCE.

But of course, unfortunately, I can NOT give you step by step instructions to go back to the basics such as :

do you know what are bat files in MS Windows ?
have you installed EVC4 and evc4 SP4 ?
WCE 420 SDK ?
openssl sources....
Are you understanding the logic of openssl file organization, the compilation scripts,
makefiles in general, compilation options ...?

Have you customized my scripts to fit YOUR MS tool file folders ?

have you updated your PATH env var in MS Windows so that your command line window see the proper env vars...

Do you even know what are env vars ?

It is possible that even following my instructions, you experience compilation pb with last openssl sources : it is normal, because the code is evolving everyday and some OLD patch for WCE (even trivial such as some #define) are STILL NOT included in the main openssl branch. SO that, to be sure, you could...you should....ok...you MUST download exactly the openssl sources that I targetted myself with my patch.

I recommend you use V100a sources and my 100a patch that you can find here :
http://delaage.pierre.free.fr

Here the openssl are ALREADY PATCHED, so that you just have to recompile.
So if you CANNOT recompile it is just a matter of tools and path on YOUR machine, not a pb with source code.

So try FIRST recompile exactly my v100a.
Once you have succeeded in that, you can try to compile more recent version of openssl.

As far as I know, on openssl mailing list you will find an history about my V102 patch but NOT the patch itself that has NOT been uploaded online in the various mailing lists repositories. Sorry for that.

So use my stuff on V100a from my webpage.

*****

Do you know why and what you can do with openssl alone on a WCE smartphone ?

just nothing ...except : using it with stunnel (www.stunnel.org) to enable WCE smartphones to connect to SSL servers WITH CLIENT CERT AUTH support (something you can only do usually with corporate WCE connecting to MS exchange servers, but normally IMPOSSIBLE with standard public customer WCE version UNLESS you use stunnel ...).

Are you skilled in C/C++, sockets, ip, SSL in general, pki ...

Do you have installed, on your dev machine, some MS WCE emulators ?
How are you testing my pre-compiled libs on your phone ?
Have you generated a self-test CERT from a CA server, and installed it on your phone somewhere where a ssl-based app can find it ? I am playing, as I said, with stunnel...and I tuned stunnel.conf file to find my cert...

I am sorry but I cannot help more in all those directions,
because a knowledge of all of this is necessary to adapt my bat scripts to YOUR EVC/ WCE SDK setup.

Hope anyway that it can help !

Regards
Pierre