That is easy.  Just restrict the number of different passwords per day.
Any account.  Thus the old school brute force idea passes out the
window.  Most of what you are looking at it a signing issue.  Basically
one person does a transaction and the the other person verifies it.
They do the DSA and thus they are the same person as they should be.
That is the idea anyway.  As far as accounts go that hold those keys
then you have the few problems.  Did the client get hacked or you?  Who
can hack the account like our recent icloud picture issue.  All of this
is lazy programming.  It is really a matter of how certain you are of
the client and how you want to make sure they are who they are.  No
biggie.  Dave.

--
Dave Paxton
dpax...@me.com