> One thing I observerd by looking into scp
> code that it does not use SSL provided APIs (i.e.SSL_Read or SSL_Write) but
> they use it differenly i.e. might be directly calling encryption APIs and
> writing data to sockets. But I don't have much understanding what SSL_Write
> or SSL_read does internally.

It has been already replied above. SSH is not SSL so don't look for
SSL_xxxx methods on openssh. Said that, AFAIK openssh uses the crypto
library from openssl, but that is not SSL/TLS at all.

> So wanted to understand if there is any way to
> improve performance of SSL_Read or SSL_write to achive high performance.
> Following are my client server programmes. Here  client writes file on
> server machine in hardcoded location and name.

You have lot of errors in your program. I suggest that you first
properly learn openssl, then measure your code if you need.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>