On 05.12.2014 23:08, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 02:50:00PM -0700, Philip Prindeville wrote:
On Dec 5, 2014, at 1:57 PM, Walter H.<walte...@mathemainzel.info>  wrote:

On 05.12.2014 21:46, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 07:34:13PM +0000, TJ wrote:
On 26/11/14 02:05, Salz, Rich wrote:>   We will soon be freezing the mailing
list memberships for a couple of days.
We are moving to a new server and upgrading the mail infrastructure
Are you aware that the headers for the mailman configuration are inconsistent;
some specify the previous
openssl.org email addresses whilst others use the mta.opensslfoundation.net
address.
They should all have been changed from mta.opensslfoundation.net
to openssl.org.

now, what is the email adress in the To for List
which I can use to sort in at my IMAP server?

I would use the List-Id: value, actually.

<openssl-users.openssl.org>
<openssl-users.mta.opensslfoundation.net>

Sometimes multiple lists are copied, sometimes the list is Bcc'd.
The 2nd one was temporary, use the first one.

Kurt
then have a try;

by the way: some mails that were sent/received by some through this list, don't contain the List-Id ...

Walter