From: jetso...@hotmail.com
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: FIPS_module_version_text()
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:01:53 +0000

Is this function available to call in OpenSSL 1.0.1? I'm trying to call it from
my application running a FIPS capable version of OpenSSL (everything else
works, turning FIPS on, etc), but I include fips.h but I get a compile error
saying the function was not declared.
I did find something in the CVS repository that says it was added to 1.1.0:
http://marc.info/?l=openssl-cvs&m=130982270901165
I feel like I'm missing something obvious...