Hello,

  Is FIPS_mode_set(1) taking care of setting up a default DRBG ?  Would a
subsequent call to RAND_pseudo_bytes() for instance be using the default DRBG (
256-bit CTR AES ?) There are quite a few DRBG-related FIPS methods described in
the User Guide, and one that is called FIPS_get_default_drbg().  Does this have
to be actually called ?  I'm asking since I added in crypto/o_fips.c a
FIPS_post_set_callback() in FIPS_set_mode() with a case switch on
FIPS_TEST_DRBG (amongst others).  SHA256, HMAC-SHA256, AES-128-CBC, AES-256-CTR
amongst others are reported to be tested, although there's no sign of the
FIPS_TEST_DRBG.  Nor FIPS_TEST_CONTINUOUS for that matter.  Wouldn't the DRBG
be tested in a 'continuous' way before each use ?  - thanks.

Regards.