Hi Guys

We are using OpenSLL 1.0.2j with FIPS Object Module (FOM) 2.0.10. We want to
implement a key-wrapping mechanism in accordance with NIST publication 800-38F.
This publication requires use of AES Key Wrap, AES Key Wrap With Padding, or
Triple DEA Key Wrap. I wanted to know if we can use any of these in FIPS and/or
non-FIPS mode with the OpenSSL 1.0.2j + FOM 2.0.10?

If it is not possible to use these in FIPS or non-FIPS modes with above
versions, which versions should be used? Please note that we are using the
Microsoft Windows platform.

Thanks

Regards
Nauman