Hi,

As part of securing our web interfaces, we wanted to disable client-initiated
TLS renegotiation.

The reasoning for this requirement is as follows- Generally, renegotiation of
TLS sessions is much more resource-intensive for the server than the client,
and should therefore not be performed at will to avoid degrading performance.
Disabling client from renegotiating secures the server from undergoing a DoS
attack due to continuous renegotiation requests.

I see that there is an option SSL_OP_ALLOW_UNSAFE_LEGACY_RENEGOTIATION, but
that is to secure the renegotiation, not disable it.

I wanted to check if there is a patch or flag available to disable any
negotiation initiated from the client side.

Thanks and Regards,
Sashank