Hi

I am using openssl s_server and s_client with '-msg' option to track tls1.2
records being exchanged.
I notice that while transmitted change_cipher_spec record gets printed.
But the reception of change_cipher_spec record is not reported.

For the received change_cipher_spec record, the callback (registered using
SSL_set_msg_callback_arg) gets invoked only for record header, but not for the
record content.
So there is no callback for received SSL3_RT_CHANGE_CIPHER_SPEC. For the
transmitted change_cipher_spec record, things are fine.

Further, message callback invocation is correct for DTLS1.2 case as well.

Regards

Vakul