*   I find that Firefox refuses to do any ephemeral ciphers whatsoever.  What
the heck?  Why am I surprised.  Somebody paid them.

I don’t know what server you are testing against, but FF does ECDHE all the
time with no problems.

  *   If you follow Schnieder, elliptic curve is not an option.

That’s interesting, you have a reference for that?

  *   I know you guys are severely underfunded, but is there any chance that
lattice encryption will be coming soon?  I've searched until my face turned
blue.

We will most likely follow the IETF recommendation and see what the NIST
post-quantum work comes up with.  That’s my personal opinion, not necessarily
that of the whole time.