Hi There,

I am trying to migrate my application(OpenHPI) to Openssl 1.1.0g-2, and getting
few linker error when I compile my sources with openssl 1.1.0g-2.

I checked the ssl header files in /usr/include/openssl/ and I can clearly see
this functions visible in the header files.
Also checked the openssl 1.1.0 man pages for this function and found that there
are no changes to these functions.
But when I compile my sources I am getting below errors, could you please guide
me how to fix this errors.

Thank you very much in advance.

/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_CTX_free'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_get_error'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_get_fd'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_read'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_shutdown'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`OPENSSL_init_ssl'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_CTX_new'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`BIO_f_ssl'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`TLS_client_method'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_CTX_set_default_verify_paths'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_CTX_set_options'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_connect'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_free'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_write'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_set_fd'
/home/hemanth/hemanth/trunk/ssl/.libs/libopenhpi_ssl.so: undefined reference to
`SSL_new'
make[3]: *** [openhpid] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1