And only singleton leaks, at that. But why sweat comprehension when there's an
opportunity to be rude?

As for Jordan's objection: If you don't know the source of your "leaks", then I
can't say I'm particularly impressed with a zero-"leak" policy. That amounts to
"let's burn a lot of cycles during process termination, rather than understand
what we're doing".

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus