On 1/2/19 5:14 AM, Jakob Bohm via openssl-users wrote:
On 02/01/2019 10:41, Matt Caswell wrote:

On 27/12/2018 08:37, Dmitry Belyavsky wrote:
Hello,

Am I right supposing that local variables tmp1, tmp2, iv1, and iv2 are unused in
this function?
Looks that way. They should be removed.

By the way, why aren't any of your test compilers configured to
warn about unused local variables?  It's a common feature in many
compilers and thus a free consistency check that can catch typos.

Traditionally ( past four decades ) that was a feature provided by
something like 'lint' but I have not seen a lint picker lately other
than in the Oracle Studio compiler tools and it certainly isn't open
source in any way. Works very well however.

Dennis