From: openssl-users <openssl-users-boun...@openssl.org> on behalf of Claude
Robitaille <claude-robitai...@hotmail.com>
Sent: July 18, 2021 4:32 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org <openssl-users@openssl.org>
Subject: Decrypting app payload in wireshark

Hi all,

I am setting up a callback using SSL_CTX_set_keylog_callback where I simply
dump to a file. In wireshark, having configured it to use the filr I created, I
can see the decoded TLS handshake (prior to that, the handshake was encrypted
so I know that wireshark is indeed finding the data from the callback).

But the actual application data is still encrypted.... 🙁

I am doing this client side.

Any idea what is missing?