Hi friends,

My objective is to compile OpenSSL 1.0.2u on a Ubuntu development server
but not using the system's development infra. Instead, I need to use a
separate SDK, which in this case is WindRiver Linux SDK available on the
same server.

I'm having a hard time figuring out which config options to use to override
the default ones that the configure script would pick based on system
configuration, so that I can compile OpenSSL using WRL's includes/libs etc.
Can someone pls guide me?

I don't know what all options I should be looking for to make this possible.

Or should I be making the changes to makefile to use WRL stuff?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kunal Sharma