On 20/06/17 09:31 +1200, feilong wrote:
Hi there,

I've been a Glance core since 2013 and been involved in the Glance community
even longer, so I care deeply about Glance. My situation right now is such that
I cannot devote sufficient time to Glance, and while as you've seen elsewhere
on the mailing list, Glance needs reviewers, I'm afraid that keeping my name on
the core list is giving people a false impression of how dire the current
Glance personnel situation is. So after discussed with Glance PTL, I'd like to
offer my resignation as a member of the Glance core reviewer team. Thank you
for your understanding.

Thanks for being honest and open about the situation. I agree with you that this
is the right move.

I'd like to thank you for all these years of service and I think it goes without
saying that you're welcome back in the team anytime you want.

Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco