On 17/07/17 16:48 -0400, Ryan Hallisey wrote:
One other thing to mention. Maybe folks can speed up writing these
playbooks by using kolla-ansible's playbooks as a shell. Here's an
example: [1] Take lines 1-16 and replace it with helm install mariadb
or
kubectl create -f mariabd-pod.yaml and set inventory to localhost.
Just a thought.

There may be some other playbooks out there I don' know about that you
can use, but that could at least get some of the collaboration started
so folks don't have to start from scratch.

[1] -
https://github.com/openstack/kolla-ansible/blob/afdd11b9a22ecca70962a4637d89ad50b7ded2e5/ansible/roles/mariadb/tasks/start.yml#L1-L16

+1 This is why I think there's still room for collaboration and we can re-use
several of the existing things. I don't think everything would have to be
written from scratch.

Flavio

--
@flaper87