Hi,

just a comment: Ocata release is not EOL [1][2] rather in Extended Maintenance. Do you really want to EOL TripleO stable/ocata?

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/
[2] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/resolutions/20180301-stable-branch-eol.html

Cheers,

Előd

On 2018-09-14 09:20, Juan Antonio Osorio Robles wrote:

On 09/14/2018 09:01 AM, Alex Schultz wrote:
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:37 AM, Chandan kumar <chkumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

As Ocata release is already EOL on 27-08-2018 [1].
In TripleO, we are running Ocata jobs in TripleO CI and in promotion pipelines.
Can we drop it all the jobs related to Ocata or do we need to keep some jobs
to support upgrades in CI?

I think unless there are any objections around upgrades, we can drop
the promotion pipelines. It's likely that we'll also want to
officially EOL the tripleo ocata branches.
sounds good to me.
Thanks,
-Alex

Links: