Hello,

the PTG is just over and now we are at the beginning of the work for Stein cycle. First of all let me thank all supporters for the I18n team and all individuals who help to present OpenStack in different languages. We have made so much progress since the formation of the team.

What are the workflows now for the Stein cycle:
1. Project documentation translation
We have now the right Zuul jobs in the flow to pull and push documentation from project repos to Zanata and back. At the moment there are 3 early-bird projects on the list: Horizon, OpenStack Ansible, and OpenStack Helm. Expanding this list will be the main work in the cycle.
2. Whitepaper translation
Early this year we started with translation of Edge Computing Whitepaper. After solving issues with publishing translated content we have here now also a flow from the origin document through translation platform and back. Container whitepaper is the second project in this space.
3. Stein Dashboard translation
All translation strings from stable/rocky branch are merged back to master and we work ahead on the master branch. There are 22 projects on that list.

All plans and prios are linked on the frontpage of translation platform https://translate.openstack.org
Keep the stones rolling on the Stein cycle.

kind regards
Frank (PTL I18n)