Hi,

Here is an etherpad with the teams that have stable:follow-policy tag on their repos:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-final-release-before-em

On the links you can find reports about the open and unreleased changes, that could be a useful input for the before-EM/final release. Please have a look at the report (and review the open patches if there are) so that a release can be made if necessary.

Thanks,

Előd

On 2018-09-21 00:53, Matt Riedemann wrote:
On 9/20/2018 12:08 PM, Elõd Illés wrote:
Hi Matt,

About 1.: I think it is a good idea to cut a final release (especially as some vendor/operator would be glad even if there would be some release in Extended Maintenance, too, what most probably won't happen...) -- saying that without knowing how much of a burden would it be for projects to do this final release... After that it sounds reasonably to tag the branches EM (as it is written in the mentioned resolution).

Do you have any plan about how to coordinate the 'final releases' and do the EM-tagging?

Thanks for raising these questions!

Cheers,

Előd

For anyone following along and that cares about this (hopefully PTLs), Előd, Doug, Sean and I formulated a plan in IRC today [1].

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-stable/%23openstack-stable.2018-09-20.log.html#t2018-09-20T17:10:56