On Thu, Sep 27, 2018, at 5:09 AM, vishakha agarwal wrote:
> > From : Colleen Murphy <coll...@gazlene.net>
> > To : <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
> > Date : Tue, 25 Sep 2018 18:33:30 +0900
> > Subject : Re: [openstack-dev] [keystone] Domain-namespaced user attributes
> > in SAML assertions from Keystone IdPs

Not quite. The important part is that the group name needs to be tied to a
domain name. The attribute statement generator can already produce a list of
attributes of one type by just adding new attribute values to the attribute,
see for example openstack_roles[1]. The attribute value then needs to be a
single group + domain JSON blob.

As an example, if a user is a member of group A in domain X and also a member
of group B in domain Y, the attribute could look like this:

<ns0:Attribute Name="openstack_groups">
    <ns0:AttributeValue xsi:type="xs:string">JSON:{"group_name": "A",
"domain_name": "X"}</ns0:AttributeValue>
    <ns0:AttributeValue xsi:type="xs:string">JSON:{"group_name": "B",
"domain_name": "Y"}</ns0:AttributeValue>
</ns0:Attribute>

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/keystone/tree/keystone/federation/idp.py?h=14.0.0#n177

Colleen