Colleen Murphy <mailto:coll...@gazlene.net>
October 17, 2018 at 12:55 AM

Couple of things:

1. I noticed Julia's session "Community outreach when culture, time zones, and language differ" and Thierry's session "Getting OpenStack users involved in the project" are scheduled at the same time on Tuesday, but they're quite related topics and I think many people (especially in the TC) would want to attend both sessions.
Thanks! Just fixed this, per Thierry's suggestion. "Community outreach..." is now 3:20-4pm.

2. The session "You don't know nothing about Public Cloud SDKs, yet" doesn't seem to have a moderator listed.
Good catch!  Thank you.  That's now corrected as well.

Colleen

October 15, 2018 at 3:01 PM
Hi -

The Forum schedule is now up (https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/#track=262). If you see a glaring content conflict within the Forum itself, please let me know.

You can also view the Full Schedule in the attached PDF if that makes life easier...

NOTE: BoFs and WGs are still not all up on the schedule. No need to let us know :)

Cheers,
Jimmy