On 8/8/2014 9:50 AM, Andrea Frittoli wrote:
Thanks Matt for bringing this up/

There is a tiny start in flight here [0] - if you plan to work on
providing full testing coverage for the n-net api you may want to create
a spec with a link to an etherpad to help track / split the work.

andrea

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107552/21

On 8 August 2014 15:42, Matt Riedemann <mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com