On 08/13/2014 06:35 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
On 08/13/2014 06:23 PM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 12:05 -0700, James E. Blair wrote:
cor...@inaugust.com (James E. Blair) writes:

Sean Dague <s...@dague.net> writes:

This has all gone far enough that someone actually wrote a Grease Monkey
script to purge all the 3rd Party CI content out of Jenkins UI. People
are writing mail filters to dump all the notifications. Dan Berange
filters all them out of his gerrit query tools.

I should also mention that there is a pending change to do something
similar via site-local Javascript in our Gerrit:

   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95743/

I don't think it's an ideal long-term solution, but if it works, we may
have some immediate relief without all having to install greasemonkey
scripts.

You may have noticed that this has merged, along with a further change
that shows the latest results in a table format.  (You may need to
force-reload in your browser to see the change.)

Beautiful! Thank you so much to everyone involved.

+1!  Love this.

Indeed. Amazeballs.

-jay