On 09/04/2014 09:36 AM, Gary Kotton wrote:
Hi,
I do not think that Nova is in a death spiral. I just think that the
current way of working at the moment is strangling the project. I do not
understand why we need to split drivers out of the core project. Why not
have the ability to provide Œcore review¹ status to people for reviewing
those parts of the code? We have enough talented people in OpenStack to be
able to write a driver above gerrit to enable that.

Clearly you have never looked at the Gerrit source code.

:)

-jay